Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

What is your _single_ favorite GTD tool?

Programmer Question

Getting Things Done is the thing these days. While the basic principle is only about keeping a TODO list, my main concern is maintaining this list.



I tried using e-mails, calendars, mind-mapping, bug trackers, text editor, notes, paper sheet.



My problem is that all these tools are, some part of the day, far from me. Far from the eye, far from the heart. I basically forget to use my GTD tool. Funny for a tool that is intended to remind me of everything.



Do you have any advice on a GTD tool (anything from software to little white rocks in the pocket) to can help me stay focus ON the tool ?



(Please provide one suggestion per answer.)



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails