Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Are there javadoc-like tools to generate RESTful web service apidoc from JAX-RS annotations?

Programmer Question

I'm developing a web service with CXF by using JAX-RS annotations on resources. These annotations specify arguments names, default values, and the valid input and output mime types.



It'd be nice to be able to run a javadoc-esque tool on my code to generate a concise set of documentation of this interface, but I cannot seem to find anything.



The docs produced by javadoc itself would require too much trimming down, I really want something that understands the semantics of the JAX-RS annotations and generates something friendly to the devs who want to use my service.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails