Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Trouble Installing Numpy and Scipy

Programmer Question

Hi,



I'm running into difficulty what I run python setup.py install in the numpy directory. It seems to be running alright, until it gets to a folder where permission is denied. The error it throws is copying build/scripts.macosx-10.6-universal-2.6/f2py -> /usr/local/bin
error: /usr/local/bin/f2py: Permission denied
. If someone could please help me I'd like to get his up an running. Thanks



Environment: GCC: i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5664)
fortran: GNU Fortran (GCC) 4.2.3
And here is a gist of the output of what happens when I run python setup.py build https://gist.github.com/756792



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails