Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Quicker Forms html/php ?

Programmer Question

Hi lad's,



I'm working on a project at the moment that requires alot of forms. I was thinking of a workaround to minimise spending hours of time on the subject. Above all else I don't want to use a framework to do this for me, I'm still learning so its important for me to understand at the core.



Ok so I have a class called form builder, which looks like this:






What do you guys think?
Should I just stick to the normal , , etc html display



$form = new formbuilder();
$form->inputField('name', 'text', 'name', 'name', 'my value', 'my title', null, true);


The CSS would be applied the same to both methods so I have not really cut any development time out here so I'm not really sure how I would play this card.



Im just looking to get some other opinions on this,
cheers guys.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails