Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Python Desktop Application with the Browser as an interface?

Programmer Question

I want to create an application that runs on the users computer, a stand-alone application, with installation and what-not, but I want the interface to be a browser, either internal and displayed as an OS window or external accessible using the browser (i.e. some http server).



The reason would be because I know a little about Python, but I think I can manage as long as I have some basic roots that I can use and manipulate, and those would be HTML, CSS, and Javascript.



I've yet to find a good GUI tool which I can use, and always abandon the idea after trying to mess around and eventually not getting anything.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails